Ginger or turmeric: Which root is better for us?
Let’s have a closer look at ginger and turmeric.. and break down the health benefits
Ginger not only contains bioactive compounds and nutrients that are helpful for our brain and body but also contains powerful medicinal properties. Ginger is loaded with magnesium, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, phosphorus, copper, iron, calcium and zinc in small amounts.
Benefits of ginger
– Ginger can treat many forms of nausea, especially morning sickness
– Ginger can be helpful in reducing muscle pain and soreness
– Its anti-inflammatory content can help in osteoarthritis.
– Ginger can reduce the risk factors for heart disease.
– Ginger has been proven to treat chronic indigestion
– It reduces flatulence
– Cures cold – Throat and nose congestion
– Ginger can be helpful in reducing menstrual pain.
– It may help in lowering the cholesterol level as well
– Due to the presence of 6-gingerol, raw ginger may help in preventing cancer
– It protects against Alzheimer’s disease
– It is also known to improve the brain function
– Gingerol is a bioactive substance in ginger which can help lower the risk of infections
– Improves absorption of nutrients
– It also helps in lowering down the sugar levels
Turmeric is an excellent source of iron and manganese. It is also a good source of vitamin B6, dietary fiber, copper, and potassium. Phytonutrients in turmeric include curcumin, demethoxycurcumin, tumerones, and tumenorols. Curcumin is a natural anti-inflammatory compound. Turmeric contains bioactive compounds with medicinal properties. Turmeric dramatically increases the antioxidant capacity of the body.
Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant.
Benefits of turmeric in your diet:
– Curcumin improves brain health by lowering the risk of brain disease.
– It lowers the risk of heart disease
– Turmeric can help prevent or even treat cancer
– It is also helpful in treating and preventing Alzheimer’s disease.
– Curcumin supplements works wonder for arthritis patients.
– It is also used for treating depression
– Helps to fight against age related chronic diseases
– It may also help in delay ageing
– It helps in healing wounds and enhances skin
How to include it in your diet
-Turmeric & Ginger Root Shot:
Discover Juices 30ml Shot takes the preparation hassle out of it for you with their handle week supply pouch. It includes a tasty shot for each morning containing both Turmeric & Ginger Root along with Lemon, Pineapple, Cayenne Pepper & Black Pepper. A simple and effective way of consuming these powerful ingredients daily.
**BUY 2 MONTH SUPPLY NOW FOR ONLY 60e – Click link below